Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Talking Selling These Baseball Cards

Well, my collection is getting a little out of hand so I need to shrink down some inventory. I have these basecall cards to sell. I've included what I believe to be a fair asking price for each card but I'm always open to deals if you want to try to work something different out. All prices are dvld. I prefer PayPal (non-cc) but will take cash/check/money orders also. Here they are :

2003 Topps Archives Jerry Koosman Certified Autograph #183 $10.00

2003 Topps Retired Baseball Signature Edition Uncirculated Autograph Jim Piersall #TA-JPI $8.00

2002 Donruss Big League Challenge Materials Jim Thome Game
    Warn Jersey & Pants Encased #29 $6.00

2002 Upper Deck World Series Heroes Classic World Series Match-Ups Joe Carter (GU) Curt Schilling #MU93 $3.00

2003 Topps Recordbreakers Ricky Henderson GU Bat #RBR-RH $8.00

2003 Topps Prime Cuts Trademark Series Game-Used Bat of Alfonso Soriano #26/100 $15.00

2003 Upper Deck Superstars Arlington/Dallas City All-Stars Ivan Rodriguez/Mike Modano/Dirk Nowitzki #015/250 $15.00

Either PM me or reply here if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Iggy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iggy,
    Do you have any interest in any of the cards on my site(i also have a terrell owens g/u Jersey BV20 if interested)? I could do a cards/$$ deal for the Soriano if you want to. PLMK!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I like that Pujols Topps Stars rookie... and what does the Willis GU go for?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Pujols is actually my brother's. But the Willis Books at $10.