Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Cool Selling Off Most Of My Collection

Well... simply put, I got way too much stuff. You should see all the cards covering my computer desk. I see a little piece of brown desktop here and there but it's sparse.

I'm selling mostly everything on my site. The only cards I'm leaving off limits are :

Sweet Spot Leftwich Auto
    SPX Rudi Johnson Jersey/Auto
    Sp Signature Boldin Auto
    Portis Stuff
    Prior Stuff

I got to keep my collecting wants to particular players now so the rest must go. I'm not having a fire sale but not looking for Beckett pirces either.

Take a look at my site :

http://www.IggyWH.com

See if you like anything. If you do, make me an offer. I prefer PayPal (non-cc) but will take cash/check/money order also.

Thanks,
    Iggy!

SCF Rewards

how much for your UD Graded McAllister Auto, Leaf Rookies and Stars Tomlinson Auto and Contenders Domanick Davis Auto. Give me individual prices and as a group.

thanks Clay
    pm me with the prices...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I really need to update my site but haven't had a chance in a while...

The Tomlinson I sold on ebay for $100 (listed it and someone offered me $100 to close it).

The Domanick Davis auto was traded in a deal + cash for an 02 Clinton Portis Contenders auto.

I still have the UD Graded McAllister and I'm asking for around $50 range... but I'm not stuck on that figure. I'm always open to hagglers