Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country
    See blah's Items on eBay

Big Baseball card lot for sale

Hello,

If your located in Houston or near by I'm selling my cards here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2794135472 <--if any interest let me know, I'm not trying to spam the boards or anything like that just need to get rid of them. Pick up only, you are more than welcome to come see them if you would like just let me know time/date.

Ryan

Country
    See blah's Items on eBay

It's me again with the cards, I will also trade for memorbillia or rookie cards. Let me know if interested.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just out of curiousity, what's your reserve price?

Country
    See blah's Items on eBay

$350 is my reserve and if you wanna pick it up bring $350.00 and it's all yours, I'll let you sort out if you wanna go box by box if you want to. I see your in Brenham not to far from me, Let me know what you want to do. You can email me at [email protected] or email me your # or I'll give you mine.

Ryan

Country
    See blah's Items on eBay

My location is in The Woodlands, Tx. I forgot to mention that.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vikingsilver's Items on eBay

Unless there's a godly amount of superstar RC's your asking way too much for this stuff. Stuff from that time frame is worth very very little and everyone already has boxes of it at their own house they're looking to get rid of. Sorry.

Country
    See blah's Items on eBay

$350.00 is alot? To tell you the truth that isn't alot, I really don't know what's all in there and the last time I collected was approx 11 years ago in 1993, I'm not giving these cards away if you think it's alot or not and I just made a guestimantion since I'm selling in bulk. I'm not gonna sit around and dig in each box card by card and pull out the good ones which I'm sure there is hidden, I also have a bunch of $1, $2, $3 cards and Murray rookie that I pulled out of a few boxes...I'm not gonna sit here and name every card I have that's valueable, as I stated whoever would like to come see it they are more than welcome to come. No, I'm not mad at you for saying it's to much everyone's opinion differs.

Ryan

Country
    See blah's Items on eBay

I might possibly go lower, Cash talks :) just need to get rid of them all.