Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn Pacific!

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Damn Pacific!

I just bought a small retail box of 2003 Pacific Exclusive Hockey and every 95% of the cards are dinged and chipped at the edges and corners. It has really pissed me off and I am going to send them an email to see if they will remedy the situation. The only two cards that are not damaged happen to be the inserts that I got, I think because they are made of different materials. Has anybody had this problem with Pacific, does anyone know if they replace cards? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man Radio I know how you feel. That happened to me last year with a box of those class of 2002 donruss baseball. What made me sick was that I got a really good Mark Prior rookie in there with a nice ding in the upper right corner.

For over $3 a pack that pissed me off big time!

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

One of the GREAT things I've found with Pacific is if you call their customer rep, they'll tell you to send in the box to them and they'll replace it for you. At least I know they used to do this, I hope for good business sake they still do.

SCF Rewards

I sent them an email and will call if I dont hear from them. It is crazy in this case because 99% of the cards are damaged! And you can tell it is the type of damage that occurs as they were being produced on the press. Poor Product! I will update this when I hear how they will remedy the situation. Thanks for the support!

that happens to me all the time

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by BrenFinn
    that happens to me all the time

What do you do about it? Nothing?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(300)
    Country
    See tygercub12's Items on eBay

Last year I was shorted in every pack for UD Prospect Premiers... wrote Upper Deck about it, they couldn't care less, I never heard back... hopefully you will have better luck with Pacific.

SCF Rewards

This is the response I got.. so now on to step 2....

Hello,

Thank you for your email regarding our replacement policy.

You are welcome to submit your card(s) for replacement to us at the address below. We suggest that you send your card(s) via certified mail so you can track your shipment. Please also include a brief letter that explains why you are returning your card(s) for replacement.

Pacific Trading Cards, Inc.
    Customer Service Department
    18424 Highway 99
    Lynnwood, WA 98037-4455
    (425) 774-8473

In most cases, we can replace a damaged card that is pulled from a new, unopened, pack of Pacific brand trading cards, as long as it was released within the last year. However, due to the limited amount of each product we produce, our quantity of replacement cards is indeed limited.

Our customer service staff will gladly look into any specific replacement requests you may have.

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you!

Sincerely,

Pacific Trading Cards, Inc.
    Customer Service Department

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Well I guess that's some good news Fo Shizzle My Nizzle Floyd. Definitely send it certified mail (with insurance because I don't think certified also gives you insurance) and keep us updated on the latest.

SCF Rewards

Thats why i stick to fleer and occasionally Topps Leaf or UD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast