Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Angry ANY INFO ON MJKOBENOMORE?

When MJKOBENOMORE and I came to terms on the posted trade below he absolutly would not send out first, asked him to do this being he has no feedback, and then I asked many times in emails, and pms how he sent the card out, insured, whatever, never let me know. He wanted to send at the same time, how ever I still have not recieved anything, and I was going to hold out until I recieved(the 11th, he let me know card went out)...and now 14 days later, havent heard a thing. Everyday I send pms, and emails, no response, I was weary from the start, being he lives in the Phillipinnes. Checked his www, and it is now down. So does it sound like he hoped for me to send at the same time, recieve my card, and skip out on me, and the SCF? Overall was curious if anyone has heard from him in a while, or seen any posts, or even discussed trading with him in the past....I havent at all..but maybe I've missed something. So, 14 days later, no card, no replys, no status. Help here would be appreciated, and with many good offers on this card that I recieved very mad about coming to agreement with this guy. Thanks for helping me everyone, and I am sorry to be this way, I just hate seeing things like this happen with such a friendly trading group.

The following trade was agreed to on March 10th, and he supposedly sent on March 11th, 2004:

MJKOBENOMORE gets
    Michael Jordan 93-94 Finest Refractor BV175

I get
    Tiger Woods 01 Upper Deck Tour Threads BV150

SCF Rewards

obviously, given the high prices, it doesn't take a smart person to realize that he was trying to rip you off.

Think about it:

if you send your card to him in the Phillipines, and he rips you off, are you going to buy a plane ticket to the Phillipines, take a taxi while there and try to find him? You'd be spending over $1000 to try to get back a card worth $175 at most.

that's what that person was counting on

NEVER EVER DEAL WITH ANYONE OVERSEAS, without sending cards with delivery confirmation, insurance, etc.

Country
    See idealz_auctions_inc's Items on eBay

He tried to trade with me, I even had his cards set aside, but under no circumstances would I send to him overseas at the same time, he wouldnt budge, so neither would I, plus you can notice that the traders with poor grammar and manners usually are just kids that you can expect to try to rip people off, be carefull next time, if your unsure talk to a moderator or just dont trade, its never worth the trade if you dont get the card, im sorry to see this happen, maybe you'll end up in the phillipines sometime and you can pay him a little visit :)

-Paul

that guy sounds very fishy to me, why would a guy deny to send first if he doesn't have any feedback, that really makes me think if I were you...

Country

I very happy, cause I felt a bad vibe here...and kept the card until I recieved my expected one. SO I didnt loose out, but if anyone trys to trade w/him watch out.

it's good that you didn't send the card away...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gilas_pilipinas's Items on eBay

DUDE IM A TRADER IN SINGAPORE
    AND KNEW A LOT OF TRADERS BACK IN THE PHILIPPINES

DO SEND ME A PM ABOUT HIS DETAILS ADDRESSES AND EVERYTHING...ILL TRY TO SCOOP UP WHO THIS GUY IS...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tchavezjr's Items on eBay

He also tried to do a trade with with for about $400. I have a very good friend in the Philippines who I asked if he could meet with Kobemjnomore, and lived 30 mnutes from Richard Misa (kobemjnomore). Both my friend and Richard agreed. I gave him my friend's cell number, and Richard never called. I also got no more responses from him after that. I found out later he was trying to scam alot of traders. and I think 1 or 2 traders fell for it. He had alot of high end cards, plus no feedback makes, sounds very untrustworthy to me. So you did good not sending him anything.