Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Want Young guys

SCF Rewards

Want Young guys

I am looking for autographs of young players. I also am looking for base/rookie/prospect/minor league cards of great prospects. I am really intersted in Bowman Draft Picks, Upper Deck Prospect Premires, and Topps Prospect and rookie cards.. Thanks. I like the autographs for my Personal Collections and the base are to get autographs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

i have an 2003 topps chrome # 224 craig ansman rookie auto $ 25.00

i can used this lmk, thanks. larry

2001 fleer gotg enos slauhter $ 25.00
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

SCF Rewards

no thanks don't want to give up that. Thanks though. not that much interset anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See coqxxx4's Items on eBay

Please take a look at my trade page under my rookie link and LMK

SCF Rewards

^ Hey do you take Card Cash? Just wondering because I don't like to trade for lower end that much...

Everyone else I am really looking for Angels and Dodgers because all these cards are for autographs. and I want guys I can send to.

LOVE BDP, PP

SCF Rewards

Bump