Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Just got off the phone with Fleer...

I sent in 3 cards for replacement on 3/28 ( there is a thread somewhere on the forum)... anyways, I havent heard anything abck from them... I talk to this guy today and he says that they are way behind on replacement cards... says they are on Decembers mail... What a joke... he says I should hear something within a couple more months... Boycott Fleer!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    See tinman92678's Items on eBay

Thats pretty bad PR if you ask me maybe they need to hire more help to handle all their customer relation problems.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

they should hire me, it would be like 1 for you and 1,2 for me; 2 for you and 1,2,3,4, for me...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

You shouldn't boycott Fleer just because they are behind.
    Maybe they don't have enough help.
    I know when I first got on where I work we were backlogged by about 10 thousand orders because they had moved into a new building. We are all caught up now. So caught up I spend all day browsing the board.

SCF Rewards

crap i just sent in a card to fleer to be replaced.......

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Originally posted by Molina00
    You shouldn't boycott Fleer just because they are behind.
    Maybe they don't have enough help.
    I know when I first got on where I work we were backlogged by about 10 thousand orders because they had moved into a new building. We are all caught up now. So caught up I spend all day browsing the board.

Well they need to get on it... I don't have this problem with the other card companies so they will get my $$. Anyone who lives around Mt. Laurel, NJ should go apply and get the cards moving.

Arastis
    I usually never buy Fleer cards anyway. Hope they fix their problem.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I live in NJ and I'll go there, lol. I sent in a redemption from 02 Fleer Premium Basketball. Still waiting :(

Tim

SCF Rewards

lolol.

at least you're supposedly getting them

what if they had said "...we never received any cards from that name..."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Re: Just got off the phone with Fleer...

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    I sent in 3 cards for replacement on 3/28 ( there is a thread somewhere on the forum)... anyways, I havent heard anything abck from them... I talk to this guy today and he says that they are way behind on replacement cards... says they are on Decembers mail... What a joke... he says I should hear something within a couple more months... Boycott Fleer!!!!!

Welp at least that did not give you BS about it. They could have told you that they never recieved your cards or they could have told you that it was not their problem or many other different excuses. It is sad to hear that they are as backed up as they are but at least it is good that they told you what could be the truth. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast