Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, it is a pretty sweet collection, but from some performances i have seen he hasn't played well or put any numbers up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Darin!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jdoldschool's Items on eBay

Very nice.

I hope my Aaron Rowand collection can reach the numbers your Kendall collection has reached. Not counting 1/1s/printing plates, I've got 64.6% of the Rowand cards listed in Beckett (347/537). One day... one day...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Congrats on the collection, its very impressive (52 autos/138 GU/32 1/1's). I wish you luck on making it more complete.
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

Darin-

I've always been amazed of your Kendall collection, and I'm glad that you were honored with out 1st SC badge. Keep up the good work!

Brad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    Upper Deck ePack

Thanks again SCF for giving me this honor! Also, thanks everyone for giving me some nice comments! I have no plans on stopping my collection, and hope to be able to continue to add to it and make even better.

Darin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

Congrats on the title...the Bonderman collector should submit his collection.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

Very well deserved, Darin. Now, you really need to submit that McMurray collection!

Pete

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    Upper Deck ePack

Very well deserved, Darin. Now, you really need to submit that McMurray collection!

Pete

Thanks, Pete, and as for my McMurray collection, I have already tried after a lot like you were convinced it was super collector worthy. However, I removed my entry after getting denied because it didn't meet with the "guidelines" in place. It was mostly with the required percentages that are set for it. I have a little more than 70% overall for McMurray, but didn't have the 75% or more for both the numbered & samples part or the race used & autographs part. I have the percentage though for the base. Based on my wants for that collection, I'm not even sure how soon (if ever) I will be qualified for it. Oh well, and at least you can't say that I didn't try because I did. Thanks again, Pete!

Darin

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

Well, I think you are a McMurray Super Collector, not to sound overly corny!! I am trying to free that McMurray R/U that my brother has and I think I finally have the goods to get that done.

Pete

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast