Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See mrnelly187's Items on eBay

any Yankee fans?sweet RIZZUTO AUTO/100 FT!!

from 2003 donruss signature nicknames.. sig says phil "scooter" rizzuto ... truthfully the prettiest auto ive seen so far.. books 80, and would make any yankee fan proud..
    im looking for various items... if youre interested, ill check your list or page or site or whatever...
    also, card is numbered/100

:hop:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dontrellefan35's Items on eBay

Hey, you never got back to me about the Bowman Chip Ambres AUTO that you had that I was interested in about a month or so ago. PLMK what you are looking for in trade/how much you'd sell it for.

Thanks
    Kirby

SCF Rewards

hmmm. bowman chip ambres auto, im not home right now so i cant tell ya how much it books or ebays for, but im guessing the book is $10 or so...
    if you wanna buy it ill sell it for like $3 or so if you have paypal, and id be able to ship it out probably monday, or tuesday at the latest, as i need to hit staples and get more bubble mailers..
    ill check your site and see if theres anything id trade it for, but im really only looking for bonds rcs and autos right now in trade..
    check the bv and get back to me, and if its $10 ill deliver it to you for $3.

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jbman101's Items on eBay

i would be very interested in that, but dont know if i have anything id like to give up for it. Check my site and we can go from there...

-JB-

SCF Rewards

jbman cards i like from your site are:

graded topps traded bonds
    prior playergraph auto
    prior platinum rc( if mint)

i dont understand your comment about not wanting to give up anything nice, but youre very interested in it..kind of oxymoronic, dont you think??
    the rizzuto is really nice, and i dont mind keeping it.. i was just offering it up for yankee fans, the auto is the nicest ive seen, and it will take something equally nice to get it.,[:D]

SCF Rewards
    Country

well i dont wanna give up the prior auto unless i am getting another prior auto, and i gotta keep my topps traded bonds (you know how that is...), and the Prior RC isnt enough for it. THanks for the offer though!

-JB-

ps...did ya see the Fisk Notable Nicknames decade auto on my page? I don't really care about Rizzuto or anything, but those cards are just so awesome looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

if interested, i could put up the Bowman Heritage Joe Mauer Auto towards it. The Mauer prolly sells for significantly more than the Rizzuto, at $40-$50...

-JB-

SCF Rewards

jbman thanks for the offer, but ill think ill have to pass.. im not big on hype on unproven players, cause more often than not their cards plummet after they dont live up to it..
    i would definetely be interested if i was a serious ebay seller, but im not... i also doubt there have been many of these rizzuto autos up for sale lately, and im looking to get at least full beckett guide value on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

okie dokie...no problem. I woulda had a tough time doing the Mauer for it anyways, as despite the fact that the mauer books at half as much, it sells for $10-$15 more...

thanks for the reply!

-JB-

SCF Rewards

jbman mauer made the rotation right?? imma check back with you in july and well see how his cards are doing then.. hopefully he can live up to the hype, but #1s in baseball are very different than bk or fb..

all the folks holding on to these unheralded youngsters are taking a gamble, and i love gambling.. i hope for yalls sake these guys play decent....

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast