Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

best card found while going thru old cards

was bored today so i went in my garage which has about 20 tubs of cards ,picked one out to search thru and i found quite a bit.found 12 autographed cards with tyrone wheatley being the best,troy aikman mystery finest silver from 97 topps5 legends of the fall from donruss 97 brett favre,dan marino,emmitt smith,jerry rice,and steve young which is the canvas version,lots of other cool stuff but i won,t bore you guys anymore take care thanks for the read spuds

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a similar experience about two months ago. I just got back into collecting. I think playing fantasy football is what got me into it again. So i decided to go through my old cards. I dont have quite as much as you, but i found a Marshall Faulk rookie worth about 5 bucks. I also found a Hugh Douglas, Warren Sapp, and Herman Moore rookie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very cool darth dooku ,sometimes we have better cards than we think we do,i thought the whole tub was going to be hockey cards but i was pleasantly surprised take care spuds
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

I did the same thing two years ago. I went through old boxes of cards and I found a few refractors, including 2 1993 Finest refractors which sold pretty well on Ebay.

SCF Rewards

Lol, a couple months ago I was going through some of my older binders, from when I was like 8, and I found a 1996 SI for Kids Tiger Woods RC. Sold it 2 days later for $100 cash and some Emmitt Smith cards. I love pleasant surprises like that happening every now and then. Thanks

Henry

SCF Rewards

I dont really collect basketball but had bought a collection of mxed collection of baseball and basketball years ago...pulled all the baseball I wanted and put the basketball in the closet and forgot about them. Found them cleaning the garage a few weeksa ago and decided to have a look. Found dozens of Kobe and McGrady rookies etc....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 101589dpm's Items on eBay

Earlier today I was looking for some cards when I came across a 2001 Bowman Albert Pujols!! Its only worth about $40, but it was still a very pleasent surprise. I didn't know that I had this card!

SCF Rewards
    See eveemichelle's Items on eBay

last weekend i was cleaning my garage out and found a binder of cards and I found my Johnny Damon Minor LEague Autod card i thought Id los t and bunch of steve youngs jason kidd rcs and shaqs and etc

SCF Rewards
    Country

found 4 low numbered inserts today ,these were in bags in my computer room,donruss classics 2001 dan fouts timeless tributes numbered 19 of 100,from donruss 2000 jajuan dawson rookie season statline numbered 60 of 78 ,fleer premium 2001 eddie george ruby red card numbered 7 of 125,last one was a basketball card ,topps stars 2000 ray allen bronze spotlights numbered 15 of 99 . not too bad for searching thru some bags take care spuds