Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: What are NPN's!?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question What are NPN's!?!

Just wondering, seeing as how there is a sticky with a grip load of replies, just wondering what an NPN is.

Thanks

SCF Rewards

no purchase necessary, have u ever seen on a pack of cards the insert ratio's.....well usually on the front or back it says "no purchase necessary" and it has an address where u send a card with your name and address on it and they have like drawings where they pull names i guess and they might send u a card, i was readin in the march beckett where a guy got a stan musial auto for a npn, but most of the time its an insert or sumthin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

bravesfan86 got it right on the nose. I've been getting pretty good stuff lately. I've even received a Lebron RC that I sold for $50. Well worth the stamp!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wdwain's Items on eBay

Yep just print your Name and Address on a Index card and send it in to the address given on the back of the packs and they have a drawing and hopefully you get something back :)

Pretty Cool - I have got some nice cards back...Well worth the stamp IMO

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a way to get the addresses on their site maybe? I don't usually buy packs, cuz' no one sells them around here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Just go to SCF's homepage and you'll find it in the right corner I believe. It has all the latest addy's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wdwain's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the help everyone, will try my luck on some of these