Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

Upper Deck Problem ARRGGGHHH!!!

This is what Upper Deck gave me as a replacement to my damaged Joe DiMaggio Autographed Poster. I had every intention of framing this poster and placing it in my office and keeping it until the day I die... and they replace it with a bunch of gu and graded cards. They did not ask me if this is what i wanted, they just sent it. Should I send it back?

01 UD Game Gear Rookie jsy Vick $120
    99-00 UD Century Legends Legendary Jsys Bird $120
    01 UD #239 Vick BGS 9 $50
    03 Upper Deck City Heights LeBron James $15

SCF Rewards
    Country

depands if you would rather have these if it were me i would send the cards back if iliked the poster better

SCF Rewards
    Country

You definitely got hosed there. You would think that if UD couldn't replace the DiMaggio auto that they would at least send replacement cards of the same sport. Anyway, I'd call them up and tell them their replacement cards are not only unacceptable but ridiculous compared to the DiMaggio. Hopefully, they'll do something. Good luck.

SCF Rewards

This makes me want to vomit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See depotmanpro1's Items on eBay

lol at least you got something as a replacement it has been more than year since they sent me the wrong redemption card and they still have yet to replace it after 11 phone calls 23 emails i pretty much gave up they said they could send me other stuff but i dont need it i need the card i redeemed
    they claim to be the best at redemptions they are not even close

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

I would definitely call customer service and complain. First of all, they really only gave you 3 cards. The Lebron is a card they give to everyone who redeems or has problems so that is basically worthless. You know UD has Dimaggio Autos that they have ready for new products so tell them you want a Dimaggio auto. That is BS what they gave you. This company will continue to rip customers off. The problem is, we the customer keep buying their crappy products.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derwin6a's Items on eBay

like the othere guy it also made me want to vomit. you need to fight. 290 bucks of gu and rc cards is a better than nothing but i would still call and make them give me a joe auto. they are some basterds!