Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

2001 Vladimir Guerrero Fleer Authority Diamonds Cuts FT

Heyas everyone. Not sure if anyone would be looking for this card or not but found it in with my FB GU so I figured I would see if I could get a trade out of it. hehe. I would like to be able to get a GU of one of the following players: J.R. Redmond, Domanick Davis, Laveranues Coles or Ronald Curry. With Redmond I would look at all GU offers but will depend on the color of the jersey. For example I would not be interested in a 2000 Private Stock GU if it were blue, gray or white but I may have interest in any other colors. As for the other 3 players I would pretty much be open to any GU. So if interest just let me know. Thanks. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

P.S. If non of those players are availabe I would entertain baseball GU but I would like to not go that rout. :D

See jtgolf6's Items on eBay

i'm interested check my site, i dont have any of the players listed but you might like something else

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heyas Jeff and thanks for your responce. I checked out you FB GU and nothing really grabed me so I checked out your baseball GU and saw a couple things. There is one I know that would be a no cause I am sure that it books for more then the Guerrero but the other one I was looking at was the 2002 Upper Deck Star Tributes Sammy Sosa jsy (w/pinstripe) #ST-SS. Now since I don't collect baseball I don't have a Beckett on hand so when ya can let me know how this would be for you and we can head from there. Till then take care and have a safe one. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

See jtgolf6's Items on eBay

hi, to be honest i would like to keep the sosa, its my only one. anything else? thank you for looking.

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Richie-
    I'm interested as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by jtgolf000
    hi, to be honest i would like to keep the sosa, its my only one. anything else? thank you for looking.

Jeff

Heyas Jeff and not a problem. Figured I would throw it out there to see if it was available. Welp I did look over your site again and nothing really caught my eye. Well, I say that but there was something that did catch my eye but books for double the BV of the Guerrero. hehe. So with that in mind I am gonna check out what lefty has. Thanks for the interest though and till next time take care and happy tradings. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by leftyshan
    Richie-
    I'm interested as well.

Heyas lefty. I went over to your site to look around and came up with the following card:

Jeff Garcia
    03 Donruss Classics Dress Code #DC-18 406/550

When ya can let me know what ya think and we can head from there. Till then take care and have a safe one as always. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

I'm gonna have to pass on that, Richie. Even though he's not on the Niners anymore I'm still a fan. Did you see anything else?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by leftyshan
    I'm gonna have to pass on that, Richie. Even though he's not on the Niners anymore I'm still a fan. Did you see anything else?

Heyas lefty and not a problem. When I can I will go look over your site again to see if I missed anything. Till then take care and have a safe one as always. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin

P.S. And remember I am always looking for cards of J.R. Redmond, Domanick Davis, Laveranues Coles, and Ronald Curry. Plus I may start to pick up on Larry Fitzgerald and Steven Jackson. Not sure yet but who know. hehe. :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heyas lefty. Just looked over your site again and I may have some interest in the following card:

DONOVAN MCNABB:
    02 Fleer Platinum Portraits Memorabilia Patch #PPDM 68/100

I know there is a price difference so if you can find something to make that up then great. Take care then and looking forward to hearing back from ya. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin