Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Question Who's Amped About The Draft?

I know I sure am... I've met people before that were drafted like Curtis Martin, Jason Taylor, Antonio Bryant and Kevan Barlow but I've never really KNOWN anyone that's been drafted before. All that will change in a few hours. Of course Larry is the obvious guy I know that will get drafted... but there's also 2 kids, Shawntae Spencer & Lousaka Polite. I went to high school with both of them and played baseball with & against them since I was like 10. Spence wasn't even invited to the NFL combine and now COULD be a 1st round pick. Mel Kiper is saying he'll get drafted by Phily with the 28th pick. How crazy is that... 2 guys I know being 2 of the top 28 people drafted. Lousaka is one of the top fullbacks in the draft and I'm praying on a first day selection for him. Then we also got Rod Rutherford and Chris Wilson who I know and will get drafted... Chris probably 1st day while Rod will probably go second day. I'm just so amped to find out where my boys are gonna go. I'm definitely getting a Larry jersey and a Saka jersey... and maybe a Spence jersey depending on where he goes!

I need me some sleep... just got home now from partying all night and the draft starts in 5 1/2 hours. Peaceeeeeeeeeee

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm definitely Pumped Ig! Been waiting for this for weeks and it's now GO TIME!

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm Ready!!! There has been rumors that the falcons might trade up to #5 to get a shot at Sean Taylor.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm definitely excited for the draft! Hoping Sean Taylor slips to the Texans!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wdwain's Items on eBay

Should be a great draft :D

Looking to trade for HOF Auto's AND RARE UK WILDCATS AUTOS
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

I am, I am, I am! Can't wait for the 13th pick. If the Bills don't take a WR though I'm going to bust the TV or something. That's what they really need!

In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill be watching all first day mostly to see where our top badger, lee evans goes

Jay

SCF Rewards
    See seamore75's Items on eBay

As long as the Vikings don't fall asleep again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Just like everyone else I am so ready for the draft. To bad I can't watch it though. :( Kinda got to have cable to get ESPN. hehe. I am sure that people will tell me how it was though. I am sure it will be a good one. Now all I need to do is figure out if I am going to collect anyone from this year or not. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards

Robert Gallery, a former Hawkeye is rumored to be a top 4 or 5 pick. I'm curious to see where he ends up with the whole Eli Manning thing. This would be a highest Hawkeye drafted in quite a while, I think since like 1959.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast