Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: NEED HELP

Country

Thumbs up NEED HELP

I got 144 dollars..i am sorta new...what box of cards should i buy where i am going to get my moneys worth...opinions please?? thanks

SCF Rewards
    See raylewis23's Items on eBay

Pristine or Topps Chrome

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sweetp1234567's Items on eBay

I'd go with Finest or SPX or chrome. Stay away from SP Signatures, ultimate collection (toooo much!!), and the cheap brands like topps, victory, mvp, skybox, bazooka etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wormcharmer's Items on eBay

topps jersey edition.all packs have gu,rc or auto,

Country

The site i am at i can buy the 2003-2004 Topps Chrome for a bout the same as the SP Authentic...maybe a 5 dollar different.....But eveyrbody is sayin buy sp authentic...i am really confused

SCF Rewards
    Country

it's not the best box but had some good pulls fleer authentix i think there going about 60 or 70 not bad considering you can buy two

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

If you want to get yourr money's worth dont buy a box lol. The truth put aside I would suggest buying a 2004 Fleer Platinum rack pack box (you are gaurenteed 4 sweet looking autos and boxes are going for about $90 DLVD on ebay) With the left over money I would buy a topps Bazooka box (you get 3 jerseys some # as low as twenty five and are patches plus a shot at a carmelo auto) You also will get on average about 3-10 Lebron and Carmelo rookies all different types. My 2 pesos