Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for 2003 Finest g/u and autos

Hi Everyone,
    I'm looking to take another step in my 2003 Finest collection. It's been a while since I've added to it.
    My haves are on my site but if you don't want to look, just LMK what autos and g/u you have from the set and what you are looking for.

I have all but the Marte RC Auto so I'm mostly looking for the Finest Moments and g/u cards, also any Gold X-Fractors as well.

Thanks,
    Patrick

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have this:
    03 Finest Jim Thome Bat #FRB-JT--$15

Looking for Cardinal stuff in return.

thanks,
    Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff,
    I have a 2004 Topps All-Star Stitches Woody Williams jersey if you could use it. It books $10 but I could find something to more than make up the difference. I also have the 04 Ultra Gold Medallion #55 A-Rod from your want list.
    LMK
    -Patrick

SCF Rewards

Hi Patrick, I think I have the Pedro Martinez gold x-fractor...is it uncirculated and numbered to 199? I also have an Oswalt bat and three of the base refractors...I think one is Vlad, but I'm not sure...I'll have to check when I get home this weekend. I'd be looking for doubles to finish my base set, or some nice Cubs rookies...Felix Pie, Ryan Harvey, Andy Sisco, Mark Prior, Corey Patterson, Kerry Wood just to name a few...lmk if we can work something out, and I can get more information on the cards I have later this week when I get home. Thanks,

Sam

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Sam,
    I have plenty of the base to help with. LMK what you have when you get home this weekend. Yes, the Pedro I'd be needing is the uncirculated #/199.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Patrick,

I can use the Williams and the A-Rod Medallion. What all Topps gold cards do you have. I am wanting to put those sets together. I could use any and all of those you have. If you have a bunch maybe I could find you something else to throw in with the Thome bat.

thanks
    Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jeff,
    I only have 2002 and 2003 gold remaining (traded all my 2004). If you could use them, take a look at my site and see which ones I have that you could use.
    -Patrick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Patrick, PM sent.

thanks,
    Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jayk1998's Items on eBay

Patrick, I've got the Sosa jersey. Would you trade the Zito Stat Champs jersey for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast