Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

takeo spikes goes to the bills!

great move for buffalo IMO. spikes will be a great addition to their defense and he will finally blossom on a decent team.

SCF Rewards
    See nyyanks_212's Items on eBay

This is a result of them trading Peerless Price. They freed up some cap space and signed a well-needed Defensive Player!! Now lets see who they take with Atlanta's 1st Round Pick!!
    Glad to see it worked out for both teams!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Bills did need some help big time on D and this is a GREAT pickup. Glad the Steelers don't have to see him 2 times a year anymore!

SCF Rewards

This is a very good pick-up for the Bills. I think they could be a top defense this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by goirish48
    This is a very good pick-up for the Bills. I think they could be a top defense this year.

Don't get too carried away from one signing big guy. It's a nice signing but Takeo didn't even play last year and Bills had a HORRIBLE defense.

SCF Rewards

I know I was being a little sarcastic.

SCF Rewards
    See nyyanks_212's Items on eBay

The Bills need MORE than just Takeo to have even a respectable D, but its a nice first step towards a new revamped D

FineBrian69
    Takeo's a hell of a player.

hes a great player and now he gets to show how good he really is now that he of a crapy team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talking

Go Bills! I hope this move can get them into the playoffs. Last year they were so close and their defense sucked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast