Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Auto's and Gu'd All Starting at $1

Just listed appx 100 auctions...all starting at a buck! Find that hidden gem, buy low and trade high!

Click this link to go to my auctions

Shipping discounts to SCF members, this is how it goes, your shipping is halved!!! Just let me know that you have bid on one or more of my auctions here! and we will work out the details after it ends! You must let me know in this thread, thanks and happy bidding!

Will be listing more auctions until I got all the stuff I don't want anymore, so keep checking back for more goodies!

Gio

SCF Rewards
    Country

just added 50+ more auctions, take a look this time they were basketball auto's!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Damn.....looks like you're selling the farm, dawg. Those are some nice cards, G.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am trimming down my collection getting down to one team, and even that might go, I don't know if I am going through a mid-life crisis!!! but for some odd reason, I want to get rid of almost everything!

Gio

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shannon89's Items on eBay

Well, got a bid in on the Yao, doubt I get it though lol

Good luck on the auctions Gio.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Ry... giving up the Photo Shoot Bosh? You'll be kicking youself n the ™™™ if he lives up to his potential. I'd buy it but it'll go too high for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by IggyWH
    Ry... giving up the Photo Shoot Bosh? You'll be kicking youself n the ™™™ if he lives up to his potential. I'd buy it but it'll go too high for me.

not really giving up on him, I think he will become a really good player and live up to his potential, but I am trimming down my collection to Chicago Cubs only!!!! the t-mac auto and the bosh was really hard for me to submit the list button...LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

about a day left on this auctions...rate my auctions as well so I know if I have the right type of stuff listed...as well as tell me some of the things I should add to the mix!

SCF Rewards
    Country

8 hours left, some are still very cheap, and if you check out the auctions please give a rating for me, thanks!!!

Gio

SCF Rewards
    Country

more ending today, yesterdays winners got some good deals a ton of auto's went for $1, the way I look at it is like this, you might win a card or 2 for a buck and then trade it away at trade value prices so you win you get the auctual card you want and a person that might not see the auction gets the card they want! and you win big!!!

Here is the link to my auctions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast