Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Redemption Help

SCF Rewards

Redemption Help

In January i pulled a redemption for a 03 sp authentic signed patch onterio smith card.

I called and they said if it hasn't shipped by may 28th then i can call and get a replacement.

what do you think would be considered an equal replacement. I saw a terrell suggs 03 sp authentic signed patch going for 140 on ebay. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought he actually had that card in stock. They most likely wont send something from the same set to be honest. If you put in a suggestion of what you are interested though you stand a good chance at getting something of equal-greater value of that player/team

hope that helps
    Jay

SCF Rewards

I put the terrell suggs info in to show the possible value of the card, not saying I want a card of his as replacement.

Could I get a Peyton Manning auto or something. A few years ago i got a redemption in a box of topps reserve for a santana moss auto and they didn't have it so i got a kurt warner auto (when he was still a top qb), and a koren robinson jsy card.

Is that value right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kr580's Items on eBay

A few people I know have sent in redemptions to Upper Deck and they gave them like 2 packs of 2003 Upper Deck as a replacment for a $100 card... so don't expect much if they don't have the Smith in stock.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ballcardfreak1976's Items on eBay

Well I sent in a Sweet Spot Redemption for an Onterrio Smith auto and when the package arrived much to my surprise was a Robin Yount card that didn't even look like it was a card produced by UD. It was a horrible experience. They would not send me the Smith and would not replace the Yount. I was pissed so I simply said It is a shame that a 15 year relationship has to end, because the service provider can't fulfill their obligations. I have refused to by UD products since then and will not buy thm. You may ask yourself well he collects Manning autos and can't get them if he buys UD products. I will trade or go on Ebay to get my Manning autos and will spend my money on Topps, Fleer, and Playoff products, because they have always fulfilled their obligations with redemptions when i have mailed them redemptions. To make a long story shot. I wish you the best with your situation, but do not get your hopes up of getting a better card than what you sent in for.

ballcardreak

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kpthornton's Items on eBay

I once got a Pujol rookie card redemption and it was a year later out of a box I got for real Cheap. I sent it in with a letter and although it wasnt the same serial number as on the redemption card, they still send me his rookie card. So send it in and see what you get, most of the time it works out well.