Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

2004 Fleer Ultra question

Last night I bought a couple of those boxes that WalMart sells.. 7 packs + bonus pack for 10 bucks.. Well, in one of them I got a Roy Williams rookie card.. It's cut like the Gold Medallion cards and says "Gold Medallion" on the back at the bottom.. However, it also had "Lucky 13" stamped on the front.. Now, I know the Lucky 13s are supposed to be #'d to 500, but this one doesn't have any numbering that I can see, other than a number at the top - 220 something *I think* - don't have it in front of me now..

Anybody seen any cards like this? Is this a Gold Medallion Lucky 13 card?

See rentalmom's Items on eBay

I got a Drew Henson like that and a Reggie Williams. I was going to e-mail fleer about it because I know the Platinum Medallion are #/13 and the regs are #/500 but the gold medallion ones are not numbered.

I just had knee surgery yesterday so if you e-mail fleer and find anything out, PLMK!!

I am guessing there are less than 500 of them because the regs are #/500 and the Platinum are #/13 so the golds should be in the #/100-150 IMO but I am not sure.

PLMK ASAP if you hear anything.

Thanks

Jim

ugi80
    I really got no idea about this but if that Roy Williams if FT LMK please. Thanks

the regulars lucky 13 rookies were numbered out of 500 but the gold medallions weren't numbered at all.

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by justingrande
    the regulars lucky 13 rookies were numbered out of 500 but the gold medallions weren't numbered at all.

Yeah, I noticed that.. It just seems like it should be a Gold Medallion card first, then a Lucky 13 (since it's a more rare card than a Gold Medallion).. If nothing else, being that it's a Lucky 13, it should be 1 of 500 already.. Just seems kinda screwy to have a double insert possibly worth less than a single insert since it's not numbered..

SCF Rewards

anyone know?

I got the Eli Manning in a box the other day, was wondering the same thing

SCF Rewards
    Country

the beckett states as follows:
    Ultra gold Medallion
    Vetrans 20Xhi column
    Rookies .12 to .3X Hi column

So unfortunatley the rookies are mass produced, The lucky 13 Gold Medallions are not #ed.

Hi Column BV are as follows for Gols medallion rookie Lucky 13's
    Eli Manning- $30
    Philip Rivers- $15
    Roy Williams- $9
    Drew Henson- $12
    Chris Perry- $7
    Larry Fiztgerald- $15
    Rashaun Woods- $7
    Reggie Williams- $5
    Mike Williams- $15
    Kellen Winslow- $12
    Steven Jackson- $9
    Kevin Jones- $9
    Ben Rothlisberger- $15

Hope this helps

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was super bumed, I pulled a REggie Williams myself and thought I had a $20 card. OH Well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, the gold medallion rookies are just 1 in 12 packs, no matter who they are.. very depressing indeed.

thanks for the help with that cowboyograph in listing the prices

Jay

SCF Rewards

I did end up buying the Larry Fitzgerald Gold Medallion Lucky 13 on eBay for about $2.. Not a bad deal there.. :D