Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wild Card - Surprise Card

I do not have too many Football cards - I collect Basketball and Baseball mainly, but I received some various packs of football cards off of Ebay once.

After thumbing through some of the cards again, I noticed this card:

I know there is no expiration date on it, but I don't figure it would work now. Did anyone do this at the time of the promotion? Also, if I think it would be worth the hassle, I might try and email the company if I knew an email. Any help would be appreciated - thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to buy all sorts of that wildcard crap. Did you pull any stiped cards? They have a number value on the lower right hand side. The idea behind them was you could send in say a 1000 stripe Elway and the company would send you 1000 elway cards!! ridiculous huh. Anyway out of all the wildcard junk I bought I never saw one of those redemption cards. sorry I cant help you out....but you sparked a memory for me today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info - but I didn't get any striped cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kr580's Items on eBay

I'm sure Wild Card is LONG gone by now. Last set they made was in 1992.
    You have yourself a $0.05 card! ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the information. I collect mainly basketball and baseball, so I had no clue.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Actually Wildcard had a 93 set and they realeased SuperChrome in early 94 then went out of business. The surprise card was for a Raghib Ismail rookie, this was actually a hot itam at one time but like kr580 said its worth maybe a nickel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know if this is the redemption card for it or not, but I remember some kind of redemption for Wild Card where I got a "team set" of specially marked Washington Redskins cards with a Super Bowl XXVI logo on them. I can't remember if there were any Bills in there or not, but there might have been. Maybe they did a similar promotion for Super Bowl XXVII??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Did you try the phone number on the back? I'm sure it doesn't work, but it's worth a shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No - I didn't figure it would work.