Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

New Trade Page - Advice Wanted

I'm still working on it but I would like some input as to what else you think I should put up. I was thinking about adding a separate page for Game Used, Autos etc and just doing each sport on the same page. I'll add some pics of the better cards to each page to keep it interesting.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially since you'll be the ones looking at it!

The link is at the bottom in my signature.

SCF Rewards
    See dgarlesky's Items on eBay

The only thing i could suggest would be to have your home page with a list of card types on the side

1.) Autos
    2.) GU's
    3.) inserts/#'ed
    4.) want list

Then those would link off to the page listed, which would have the Diff. types of sports that you have for that card type. LOL does what i just typed make sense?

Look at my site to see what i mean.

Take care -
    Dan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

Hey Dan, yeah, that makes perfect sense. In fact, that's exactly what I did. Just have to get the other pages done now. Man it takes a long time to type in all those GU...UGH!

SCF Rewards
    Country

All n all the page looks very well done with a super nice section of the Pc Cards..

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

Thanks alot prophet, I appreciate it. Considering I do web programming and desktop programming for a living, this doesn't exactly live up to my standards. But for now...it's serving the purpose. I'll make the layout a lot better and de-clutter the pics etc but I needed to get something up and running in the interim. I was hoping people would say that they either could, or could not find what they were looking for or if it was hard to follow or not. Just want to make it easy to find things people are interested in.

So if anyone else has any feedback, please...let me hear it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

looks great to me keep up the great work.