Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See c0sta's Items on eBay

Jermaine O'Neal Topps Chrome RC F/T

While going through boxes of cards, I came across a 1996 Topps Chrome Jermaine O'Neal rookie that I would like to trade. The Beckett book is $40.

I am interested in trading for baseball, football, or McFarlane.

If your interested, plmk.

Thanks

Steve

SCF Rewards

I am interested. What players do you want?

SCF Rewards

I collect Patriots, especially Adam Vinatieri. I'm interested in GU cards, autographs and Joe Montana cards.

For baseball I collect most Red Sox, Barry Bonds, GU cards, autographs.

As far as McFarlane, I collect a bit of everything. I'm also interested in SLU's. If you have a list, or want to make an offer, please let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stupidclerk's Items on eBay

I'm also interested, have a look at my list, thanks.

SCF Rewards

Ted-i can get back to u sunday night if u dont make a deal because i have many bonds.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

I have 100's of montana & bonds & would let you pick out $60 in BV for this card from a list I'd send you. There would be about a 100 of each (montana and bonds - the cards worth between $5 - $20 apiece) I just need you to LMK if you are interested before I type them out OR... I'll send you $100 in BV of Montana and Bonds inserts and base - with no doubles and each individual card worth at least $8 apiece. I'll trade way in your favor to save time typing...basically it would be around 8-10 cards of bonds and montana worth around $10 - 15 apiece. Thinking about it - I'd really rather do that...just don't want to type out hundreds of cards you know...I might as welldrive up there w/ a box lol - LMK - thanks
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards

Matt, I'm interested in the Montana trade you mentioned. Just one question, do you happen to have a Bonds rookie?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I have an 87 topps and I know I have a yellow classic that is off-center - I think the book on that is like $25 - but it's off-center so I'll call it $10. I can count them towards the $100 in Bonds and Montana if you are interested - LMK.
    Also - do u want all Bonds or all montana or 50/50, or 60/40, etc - LMK that too. - thx

SCF Rewards

I would like the Bonds yellow classic, and the rest in Montana. If you don't have enough Montana, the rest in Bonds.

PM me your address, and I'll get the card out.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent - thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast