Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade Site

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rippaflow's Items on eBay

Trade Site

Hello,
    Trade Site has been updated with all recent transactions. Let me know if there is anything you like, Thanks.

SCF Rewards

I need the Jackson auto (Edwin) I could give you a Brooks Robinson 1998 SPorts Illustrated Auto ($60) but it has damaged corners so about $30 and another card for it. LMK

SCF Rewards

Would you do 620 cc for it actually. I could get 500 today as someone offered it to me.

SCF Rewards
    See Surfcali76's Items on eBay

i like the seaver auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

MJacksonKBryant - Not interested in the Jackson or CC. Just to let you know I still haven't sent the trade out because I just found the mailer today. I set it aside because you told me to hold on to it. So, lmk if there is anything else you could offer for the Jackson.

Surfcali76 - Didn't see anything that I would give up the Seaver for. LMK when you get anything new or if you have anything that isn't on there. Thanks for the interest.

SCF Rewards

Could you send it by tommorrow? Thank

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah. I just stuck it aside when you told me to hold it. I didn't really have time to send on Saturday like you wanted, as I had to watch my sister's kids. Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment, and the post office was closed by the time I got home. I should be able to get it out by tomarrow, but I'm not going to make any promises, because I might have to watch my sister's kids again. I'm sorry for all of this. I will give you the confirmation number when it gets out.

SCF Rewards

OK, interested in any of these for the Edwin:

2004 Showcase Brandon Webb Auto
    2002 Team Topps Legend Don Larsen Auto
    2001 Topps Archives Paul Blair Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you come on aol at the moment?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the larsen and webb. They both book 15 correct? Is there anything I can throw in with the Jackson that books 5?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast