Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what team is terrell owens going to be playing for this year???

he wants 100 million as he claims he is the best and should be played like the best, I think he is and the 49'ers need to make him the highest paid WR in the game...and in the history of the NFL.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

I dont know, but it would be sweet if he would go to the Broncos for the league minimum. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Especially after releasing Stokes... 49ers won't let Owens go. He needs to show up in the big games though as he likes to disappear a lot when they really need him.

SCF Rewards
    See tonybones1974's Items on eBay

My dream would be for the giants to get him....

AND SIT HIM ON THE BENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

what big games, do you remember the worse hit on him when he held on to that ball for the TD in the playoffs, if they have a healty RB, they are all good and they need to work on that D.

the league min, huh, wishful think, smith, macaffrey and owens will never be...

he might as well come to the bears and then we will have booker, terell, and owens with dez the position back on 3rd down...kordell will look like a genius and the A -train will have 1500 yards...

Falcon_Fan
    Something of this nature was posted on the Falcons message board not too long ago, and it was rumored that T.O. was at an Atlanta night club, and was introduced as "Your soon to be Atlanta Falcons Wide Receiver" He has also said in the past that he would like to play for the Falcons, and I think he has a home in Atlanta. Not sure, I don't think I actualy want him to play for the Falcons. Although they could do like tonybones said and sit him on the bench.

SCF Rewards

I like Owens...but only a QB deserves that much money (Montana, Favre, Elway, Marino).

WR's depend on the QB throwing him the ball in a catchable spot, offensive lineman to block, etc etc

Owens is the 2nd best WR in Niners history...behind Rice

SCF Rewards

The Niners will definetly keep Owens, he may be cocky, but he still gets the job done. Like what Iggy said, since they released Stokes(who really sucked as it is), the only decent receiver is Tai Streets.

Falcon_Fan
    Doesn't matter how bad they want him. If Owens doesn't want to play for San Fran, he won't. If he was so happy there why doesn't he show up for all the voluntary camps???