Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Topps Proofs?

SCF Rewards
    See c0sta's Items on eBay

Topps Proofs?

Does anyone here collect older Topps proofs? I have three 1962 aluminum proofs, and a couple of other proofs I picked up off Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, but i would like to .
    What info on them do u have??

SCF Rewards
    See c0sta's Items on eBay

I have alot of info. When I first started collecting them, I picked up a guide wrote by Alan Hagar that gave the history of proofs. There are a few different types, and with Topps, there are at most 8 proofs of each card. Most did NOT survive, as they were viewed as stuff that took up space. The fact that most were thrown out, and that at MOST there are 8 of them, makes them pretty rare. Most collectors overlook these hidden gems.

I can give you a complete rundown of what I know if you are interested. LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Yankees
    Member is PayPal Verified

Proofs

Yes I collect proofs. Which ones do you have? Rob