Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: LeBron Mania

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

LeBron Mania

Topps Finest LeBron Mania has hit eBay since the product went live today :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44851

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm surprised it took this long....lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

OMG $2200 with 9 days left...and 25 bids

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

I didn't even know the new Basketball was out??? I will have to grab some packs for the new rookies.

SCF Rewards

lolol..and to think, the job market is soft, unemployment is up at high rates,

and someone is willing to pay $2200 for that card?

I wouldn't pay $2200 for one card of Jerry Rice, and Lebron will be lucky to be half as good in basketball as Rice is in football

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    lolol..and to think, the job market is soft, unemployment is up at high rates,

and someone is willing to pay $2200 for that card?

I wouldn't pay $2200 for one card of Jerry Rice, and Lebron will be lucky to be half as good in basketball as Rice is in football

That is one thing that you I thought you new about a bad economy, during a recession, people will spend money on entertainment, they just won't shop for other stuff, entertainment makes people feel better gives them some joy and making you smile...

SCF Rewards

during a recession, that is true, people spend money to help them dissociate from the realities and hardships of life.

But how does $2500 (which it's currently going for) help a person?

Wouldn't he/she be better off spending $2500 with family and friends? or if the person is a loner, wouldn't $2500 be better spent on more tangible things -- for instance, if a person is a computer lover, then spend $2500 sprucing up the computer system

It's one lousy card for $2500.

And what makes you think the seller is legit? It's business conducted over the Internet.

Imagine if the guy got ripped off; think of all the troubles he would have to go to get his money back, which will cause even more depression

lolol

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Seems pretty shady that he can't produce a scan of the card, since "it is not in his possesion yet"

SCF Rewards
    See yellowjacket08's Items on eBay

and so it starts....me being the idiot that I am,found a Lebron redemption card on ebay with 2 days left,still only at $1.00.Yes..I'm a genius,I bid $10 on it,I come back in 3 hours,it's up to $25.Sorry...but $20 was my limit.Difference was I the one I bidded on actually had a scan of the card online.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Well, I guess eBay found that auction to be fraud, but there's this one that looks legit :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44851