Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Official Chat Thread of the 2009 San Diego Padres

I made this thread so I can talk to myself lol! I have to say we are looking better than expected this year!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See electricfriar's Items on eBay

Hey, I'm with you gmoney!! Yeah, last week was great with those close wins over the Phillies & Mets. Hope the boys can keep it up.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See airedale20's Items on eBay

David eckstien wootwoot!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Good Start hopefully you guys can keep up the fight for 2nd place all year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See electricfriar's Items on eBay

Bad loss last night. 10-1 to the Pirates. Looks like another starting pitcher goes to the DL. We might be heading into a tough stretch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

At least the bullpen is somewhat holding it together this year. Starting pitching will be a major issue though, along with scoring runs at home.

Blog Entries
    Country

Definately think the Padres can win their division this yr!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definately think the Padres can win their division this yr!

Can you stop making pointless post? You probably haven't seen a game this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree... All you do is make posts in the Meet and Greet, Football and Baseball Chat, and Football and Baseball Pack/Box Breaks, with most of them less than 10 words or repeating what the people above said...

Back to the topic: I thought the Pads could win the division after their first few games, but now I know why they will finish terribly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree... All you do is make posts in the Meet and Greet, Football and Baseball Chat, and Football and Baseball Pack/Box Breaks, with most of them less than 10 words or repeating what the people above said...

Back to the topic: I thought the Pads could win the division after their first few games, but now I know why they will finish terribly.

So true....

Do you think the Padres trade Peavy?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast