Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Thread: Trading concerns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

Trading concerns

Hello,

To everyone I have traded to recently, please read this!

I recently moved from Peterborough to Port Colborne, ON. Before I left Peterborough last month I made several trades to others. A couple of you have not received packages yet, and I have the answer!

My old landlord left a message at my parents' place stating that I had a number of packages returned to my Peterborough address. I am having him forward them to my parents' address, and then having my parents send them out when they arrive at their place. I am going up north tomorrow to do contract work until July. If you have ANY concerns, please private message me, or post here.

I would like to ask that this thread is stickied so that the few people I have traded with are all able to see this. I do not have the time to individually private message everyone.

I sincerely apologize about the inconvenience. Please update me everyone on your package's status. If it has not arrived by the time I return from up north, I will return the card you originally sent, plus compensation.

Eric

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Captngeetch's Items on eBay

Gonna leave this one in trading for a bit...you should PM your trading partners now...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Things happen, people make mistakes. I know you are a great trader so I blame Canada Post good luck with the job!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I, also, know that you're an honest trader. Unfortunate circumstances, to say the least. I commend you being as up front about the situation. I would personally be appreciative of your actions if I were one of these traders. You're obviously trying to make the best of an unfortunate situation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See odds-n-ends2008's Items on eBay

thanks for the heads up eric
    was wondering why i haven't got my end yet
    i have no worries since i traded and met up with eric at last years expo,great trader
    (just a side note to others still waiting for their end)

steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

Thank you all for the kind words. This is my firsy access to a computer since May 5, and will be my last until June 5 at the earliest.

Unfortuantely, I still received a "temporary suspension" during my absence. Again, I do apologize about the inconvenience, but please be aware that there is absolutely nothing I can do for a couple months.

Eric