Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool TTM Auto? Show it off here

Would love to hear how long it took and when it was when you got it. Also if you have a pic that would be great too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

This was before T-Mac became a star. I wrote to him in the early part of the year, including a Topps rookie card for him to sign. He signed both the Topps card and the letter. I ended up trading the card soon afterward to a guy who claimed he really wanted it but thankfully I had enough sense to at least keep the signed letter. There is no way he includes personalized letters to his fans anymore, and his signature looks nothing like that now, so this is really a cool TTM PC piece for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Nice T-Mac TTM success, JammingJames23! I'm a fan of athletes' early as well as their full signatures. With that said, I obtained both of these autographed cards TTM back in 2000 c/o Dallas Mavericks:

Of course, Dirk still signs TTM today, but his signature doesn't look nearly as nice as those signatures from earlier in his career, where he added more letters. And Nash doesn't sign TTM anymore, let alone sign his full signature.

Blog Entries
    Country

wow great cards. its nice of the players to actually take some time and sign for us. i i need to do some ttm

dirk and tmac addresses are not in the data base. tmac address is probably changed but where did you guys send to

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice autos - esp. Nash as I've heard he doesn't sign TTM anymore, either!

I send to the players C/O their team addresses. Team addresses should be available on NBA.com for each team site. I don't think T-Mac signs TTM anymore, but you will probably be able to get Dirk - I have one of his TTM autos also as he's very good about about responding to fans' auto requests, unlike most stars. Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

got these earlier this year at the suns/bulls game with some help from my little sisters and dad :)

Bill Cartwright, Bill Wennington, and Stacey King

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, that's a lot of autos to get in one game! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

These are from the early 90's

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a stuckey signed 16x20 at a free inperson signing but ill be getting a 16x20 of ben gordon at a free signing this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I got these in person of some Toronto Raptors in Feb. 09.