Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See LT21Titans27's Items on eBay

Need Advice

Im in a bidding war with someone on an Ovechkin card, it would deff be my best card, and I really want it, only problem is, its already heading towards 200, and theres still 4 days left, its just going back and forth between me and one guy, hes not making any real bids, just ones that barely beat mine, while Im putting in solid bids, it sucks even more because I cant message the person because they block it, any advice??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andora_s_box's Items on eBay

stop bidding until the last day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I agree with the person above me, don't bid at all anymore until the last second

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

yep.... no need to bid again, until 5 seconds left.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country
    See bidds55's Items on eBay

justsnipe.com is your friend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

snipe him with your Maximum...or do it the old fashion and sit infront of your computer and put a bid in with 5 secs left and hope for the best.

This is why I usually don't bid until it gets close to the end. Why be disappointed and anxious days before the auction ends? Just have a $ amount in mind and go for it at the end.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stretchdrummer's Items on eBay

www.auctionsniper.com is another option. If you want, I can "refer" you to the site (I get 5 free snipes out of it if you join). Let me know. I've used it and it works great.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mw83krk's Items on eBay

or it may be a shill bid -- I would agree with everyone else, wait till the last few seconds.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

I never drive up the bid any days before an auction ends. While it sucks getting sniped, this might be the time to play the snipe card because he may plan on sniping as well. Just remember that if you're going to snipe, it's all or nothing. If your bid isn't high enough, the auction will be over before you get a chance to increase your bid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gretzky_collector's Items on eBay

snipe him with your Maximum...or do it the old fashion and sit infront of your computer and put a bid in with 5 secs left and hope for the best.

This is why I usually don't bid until it gets close to the end. Why be disappointed and anxious days before the auction ends? Just have a $ amount in mind and go for it at the end.

Yup, sometimes you get your card for alot less than you were willing to pay. Put your max bid in at the last second...then reap the rewards!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast