Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Guinness Record Holder For "Most Lawsuits Filed" Sues Guinness Book of Records

seriously folks....you can't make this stuff up....the tiger pimp will love this thread

The “Lawsuit Zeus,” also known as “Johnny Sue-nami,” filed a lawsuit this week in federal court seeking an injunction to stop the Guinness Book of World Records from naming him as the person who has filed the most lawsuits in the history of mankind.

This guy even has his own Wikipedia page

Guiness claims he's filed over 4000 lawsuits throughout the world, including some against George W. Bush, Michael Vick, Britney Spears, Grand Theft Auto, Plato, Socrates, the 13 tribes of Israel, the Garden of Eden, the Roman Empire and Three Mile Island....lol

I love some of his other nicknames: "The Patrick Ewing of Suing" and "Sue-per-Man" and "The Litigator Crusader"

SCF Rewards
    Country

hahahaha....hillarious

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Hahahaha that is hilarious probably one of the best threads

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man .... I am rollin over here right now! Is this guy serious!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

seriously folks....you can't make this stuff up....the tiger pimp will love this thread

This guy even has his own Wikipedia page

Guiness claims he's filed over 4000 lawsuits throughout the world, including some against George W. Bush, Michael Vick, Britney Spears, Grand Theft Auto, Plato, Socrates, the 13 tribes of Israel, the Garden of Eden, the Roman Empire and Three Mile Island....lol

I love some of his other nicknames: "The Patrick Ewing of Suing" and "Sue-per-Man" and "The Litigator Crusader"

Countdown for RedGoneWILD getting sued by this guy for posting a link to the story...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

I think I heard about this guy, I think when he sued Michael Vick....just sitting in prison suing people, wasting more and more tax payer money. And I'm SHOCKED to see that the courts just allow him to keep doing it. They need to make him pay legal and court fees for every lawsuit he files...that'll start adding up quickly enough. Then make him pay his bill before he's allowed to sue any more...like at a movie rental place.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, get a life!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

what a waste of tax payers money. :\

SCF Rewards
    Country

what a waste of tax payers money. :\

I agree!