Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Thread: Re: Makes me sick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Re: Makes me sick

I'll tell you what makes me sick.... dishonest retailers.... Ok, maybe I just have bad luck but here is my story...

** THESE ARE ALL FORM THE SAME RETAILER**

Last year I bought 2 Honor Roll Hobby Boxes that were already opened but only 2-3 packs gone.... In the WHOLE 26 packs i opened I got ONE ROOKIE AND NO JERSEYS... Please take into account that an average Hobby Box had around 2 rookies and 2 jerseys... ok well there is more... Since the 02-03 SP AUthentic set came out I have bought around 30 single packs total and NEVER got anything more than a base card. Doesnt that sound kind of fishy? I mean it is very easy to go though say 10 boxes, open eack box of packs til u find the GU and AUTO RC then put the rest of the packs in your shelf box. I dunno.. I guess that my random rant for the day.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Kronozio

SCF Rewards
    See goalpucks's Items on eBay

it wouldn't surprise me if that's what card shops did as well. next time only open packs from boxes that are completely random. For instance, the 01-02 bap sig series. I believe you do get about one jersey per box but all those extra limited and gold autographs....you have to open all the packs in these boxes or take the chance of selling something really good. Just my two cents. :)

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

if you are going to buy that many packs.. just buy a sealed box