Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Becket Guide's Prices?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Becket Guide's Prices?

So are old, mint condition Beckett guides worth anything?

I picked up the 1990 October/November edition with David Robinson on the cover for a quarter today.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ballcardking2008's Items on eBay

I have a bunch datin back to '95. Got the one with the "3 J's" on it. Jim Jackson, Jamal Mashburn, and Jason Kidd.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

I have a bunch datin back to '95. Got the one with the "3 J's" on it. Jim Jackson, Jamal Mashburn, and Jason Kidd.

Are they worth anything though?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ballcardking2008's Items on eBay

lol heck if I know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Issue #1 goes for around $10-$20. That's about it, though. They're great to look at. I have issues #1 - #50. I quit collecting them after that, though. I used to cut out the art pictures on the inside covers, frame them, and hang them in my bedroom when I was growing up.

Blog Entries
    Country

for a quater that was a good buy. i like reading the articles and see past prices

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Yes Older beckets such as the one Tarheels put up are worth something, obviously the mint it is the more it will cost, but not all, i've got a whole tumbler full of old beckets dating back to 94 which is my earliest from all sports (Football/Baseball/Basketball) and are in great condition in those sleeve's and hopefully they will be worth something.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ccandgfamily's Items on eBay

Worth something to someone. Once I get tired of collecting Ewing cards, I may turn to his Beckett/TuffStuff/SI covers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Are there listings showing how much each beckett is worth?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Are there listings showing how much each beckett is worth?

No. It would be a conflict of interest for Beckett to list their own price guide values in their publications (although they don't seem to care about conflicts in other areas, but that's another topic). Other price guides wouldn't want to list old Beckett values because they would be indirectly promoting a competitor. It wouldn't make good business sense. Just get on Ebay and set up a watch list for old Becketts. That's the best way to determine their market value. It works well for sports cards, too.