Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wrestling Urban Legends: True or Not?

See attached link below. There are a ton of these, and, for entertainment value alone, I found them to be hilarious. I would imagine some of these are embellished or completely false, but several of these I had heard before. Anyway, it makes for an entertaining read.

WARNING: THE LINK CONTAINS LANGUAGE THAT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS INAPPROPRIATE, OFFENSIVE AND/OR DOWNRIGHT FOUL. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 17, YOU SHOULD NOT VIEW THIS LINK WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT.

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/....php?tid=21720

SCF Rewards
    Country

please note before anyone reads it

It should have a "R" rating to it. So please keep that in mind if you read it

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'd say R/X rating..lol

some of those were really funny though!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

lol

i read a few and quit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

please note before anyone reads it

It should have a "R" rating to it. So please keep that in mind if you read it

My apologies. I forget sometimes that there are youngsters on this site. For what it's worth, I added a little something to the previous message. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3. is 100% true. or at least it was. I met him when I was a kid. that guy has a month like a fisherman.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My apologies. I forget sometimes that there are youngsters on this site. For what it's worth, I added a little something to the previous message. Thanks.

me too. I got a talking to today for using harsh language. I use so many message boards It slips my mind.

SCF Rewards
    Country

24. Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend and played the innocent savage in front of the police while Vince did the talking for him.

IS this true?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Interesting read. LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

24. Jimmy Snuka killed his girlfriend and played the innocent savage in front of the police while Vince did the talking for him.

IS this true?

I had never heard that one before. This list was just added confirmation to me that Buff Bagwell is one of the most despised people to ever wrestle.

Many of these "rumors" have been touched on in various shoot videos that I have seen and in the book "Ring of ****".

FYI--I had heard the one about Dynamite Kid waking his wife up every morning with a gun to her temple. Great wrestler, extreme psychopath.