Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Got stuck in a racecar

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bixlgraphics's Items on eBay

Red face Got stuck in a racecar

Lastnight I took lettering to Bobby for a nationwide car for Daytona, And when I got there Bob asked me to sit in his car because my weight is about the same as his. Got in ok,But getting out was a challenge. I was stuck! They were laughing because I got stuck the car. It was up on the rack because they were checking the downforce clearences on the front end. Bobby is the same weight as me, but I'm about 10 inches taller then he is. Man and to let you know how tight them drivers are in them seats. when you go to put your rear end in the seat its like putting a cellphone on them clips they come with. The only thing you can only really move are you feet, your legs (very little), your arms and your head (very little without helmet and hanns device). Man I'm not doing that again unless he wants me to drive with the team, LOL Thought I would tell you this story My wife is still laughing. I have to say that in was pretty cool looking at all the gauges and all the other items in the hotrod.

SCF Rewards
    Country

get the butter! haha funny story....now we just have to find the video/pictures

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everybody was to busy trying to get me out of the car sorry no pics. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

hahah good story-I had the same problem sorta trying to get out of the car when i did the ride around at MIS haha. Im a little big so it was kinda hard-i made it though haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hunnied's Items on eBay

haha Thats really funny! Glad you got out though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was kinda upset thinking that if I didn't get out they would have had to cut me out with the cutting torch. "Not good for the Daytona car." but lucky for me twisting and turning, I finally got out. sweeeeew