Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmelo42490's Items on eBay

The Ultimate Question: Buy a Single or a Box?

My card show is coming tomorrow and i was wondering if i should buy a single or a box. If im buying a single, it most likely wont be from the card show. I've been beefing up my Big Al pc lately so i dont know whether i should take a break or keep chugging. lmk whatcha guys think. thanx!

Blog Entries
    Country

depending on price of the boxes i try one for fun if its cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well it'll most likely be a box of 08-09 Topps or something in that range so not too much $$$. thanx :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Depends on your tradelist - is it small? If you need more tradebait, then go for the box - if you want to build up your PC, then do that! Personally, I would buy a PC card, but that's just me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Go for singles

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea i do need some more tradeabait. I might go and look for cheap GU's there or something to help my tradebait out. thanx!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If you want to get some nice cheap tradebait, go to the heavier guy i told you about, he's got tons of BKB GUs, $2-$3 each and are of quality players, also he had some patches last time, regardless of player, people love patches, i think there was an Ariza/Jameer Nelson dual patch there last time for $9, the patches were sick!

and whatever you do, NEVER listen to Celtic fans!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL, poor Nathan is being harassed as soon as he comes back lol. Yea i might check out what he has available. IDK what to do lol. Someone said they'll sell me an Exquisite Dual Number pieces patch auto of Big Al #/35 or somethin like that for $25 DLVD. should i do that? lmk. thanx!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

LOL, poor Nathan is being harassed as soon as he comes back lol. Yea i might check out what he has available. IDK what to do lol. Someone said they'll sell me an Exquisite Dual Number pieces patch auto of Big Al #/35 or somethin like that for $25 DLVD. should i do that? lmk. thanx!

What? we are just making up for lost time!!

i'd ask for a scan and the year..that ultimatly depends on the price..Even at the smallest show in the largest possible building ever, you can find some deals..lol

its all in patience and looking, i bought 2 Aaron Brooks 2007-08 Topps Echelon RC Auto /499 for $5 each, traded one and sold the other during the playoffs for $30! Was all in patience!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea i just want to spend my money!! lol. here's a scan of the Big Al Exquisite. Its acutally #'ed out of 25 not 35. thanx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast