Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegenerel's Items on eBay

08/09 UD Ultimate Collection

So I have been patrolling ebay searching for deals on boxes, and noticed that a UD-UC box was going for a much lower price than could be found on reputable websites.

I was too tempted by the allure of the 1 pack/all inserts, so i put in a low bid, which I did not win.

Well the seller being impatient immediately gave me a 2nd chance opportunity and I got the box for about $75 dlvd (right around there).

I got home today to find it in the mailbox, which was quick considering I bought it Saturday.

Anyways, on to my pack!

Base- DiPietro /299
    Ultimate Rookies Auto - Berglund & Boedker both signed on card and out of /399
    Ultimate Debut Threads - Petr Vrana (red) /200

so it seems like I got a rookie pack, which is both good and bad. unfortunately I wanted veterans as the Penguins did not have many top rookies this past season.

i must say that Boedker has one of the coolest autos ive ever seen, i can post pics if desired (kind of a hassle)

still pretty cool to do this, but im not sure if its worth the $75 again, and definitely not worth the $110 they sell for online.

as for interested traders/buyers, i can post pics if desired. i only want to trade for penguins though. let me know, and i hope you guys got something out of this thread!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See datsyuk13xx's Items on eBay

nice break

SCF Rewards
    Country

you think? im not sure how to judge it. rookie autos/jerseys are nice, but its not like i got mason/stamkos

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

thats a pretty good break for the price you paid, berglund is one of the better rookies out there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wingsfan-13's Items on eBay

Solid break, Ive seen MUCH worse!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alternateego's Items on eBay

So I have been patrolling ebay searching for deals on boxes, and noticed that a UD-UC box was going for a much lower price than could be found on reputable websites.

I was too tempted by the allure of the 1 pack/all inserts, so i put in a low bid, which I did not win.

Well the seller being impatient immediately gave me a 2nd chance opportunity and I got the box for about $75 dlvd (right around there).

I got home today to find it in the mailbox, which was quick considering I bought it Saturday.

Anyways, on to my pack!

Base- DiPietro /299
    Ultimate Rookies Auto - Berglund & Boedker both signed on card and out of /399
    Ultimate Debut Threads - Petr Vrana (red) /200

so it seems like I got a rookie pack, which is both good and bad. unfortunately I wanted veterans as the Penguins did not have many top rookies this past season.

i must say that Boedker has one of the coolest autos ive ever seen, i can post pics if desired (kind of a hassle)

still pretty cool to do this, but im not sure if its worth the $75 again, and definitely not worth the $110 they sell for online.

as for interested traders/buyers, i can post pics if desired. i only want to trade for penguins though. let me know, and i hope you guys got something out of this thread!
    I think that's the wrong attitude, I don't think it's a hassle for anyone to post scans, people either want to do it, or they're just too lazy to do it. that's my opinion on that. As for the break, for the price you paid, it wasn't all that bad...getting 2 auto rc's in one pack is never a bad thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that's the wrong attitude, I don't think it's a hassle for anyone to post scans, people either want to do it, or they're just too lazy to do it. that's my opinion on that. As for the break, for the price you paid, it wasn't all that bad...getting 2 auto rc's in one pack is never a bad thing.
    i have a new printer/scanner and thanks to vista is a huge hassle getting it all working. i can take a pic with a camera but that sometimes isnt good enough quality.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Not too bad of a break, Berglund is one of the better auto's to get

Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alternateego's Items on eBay

i have a new printer/scanner and thanks to vista is a huge hassle getting it all working. i can take a pic with a camera but that sometimes isnt good enough quality.
    oh...Vista, well...that sort of puts things in a different light, yeah, Vista pretty much sucks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not too bad of a break, Berglund is one of the better auto's to get
    not disappointed, i was just dreaming of pulling a penguin auto patch or something crazy!

oh...Vista, well...that sort of puts things in a different light, yeah, Vista pretty much sucks
    yea, when i updated iTunes, somehow Calculator was broken. yea....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast