Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls
    Twitter: @dieken0505 See mypccards's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to diedrich.vanderkelen@gmail.com

great move for Washington I believe.....Foye is going to be a superstar...

that i hope
    as long if he's getting time to play and stays out of injury.
    Hidden Content

SET COLLECTOR

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Very interesting trade - I like Foye, and would've liked to keep him, especially considering the trade is basically Miller for #5 and Foye for the other 3 players (or switch it around)...but, the Wolves are definitely trying to move up in the draft - I said, before ESPN reported it, that the Wolves will now trade the #5 and either #18 or #28, and possibly one of the 2nd round picks to Memphis for the #2 pick so we can take THABEET...not Rubio...I'd rather have Thabeet and take someone like Jrue Holiday or Stephen Curry at #6, rather than Rubio...Rubio looks like he could be good, but I'd rather have a true center, something we are lacking.

Someone said that the Wolves starting lineup would have 3 rookies in it potentially...I highly doubt that...Telfair would still start at PG, Gomes or Brewer at SF, and the only way Love still starts is if Big Al is still the starting center....just my .02.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The other thing is that the 3 guys the Wolves got in the deal may not even make the roster...none of them are even slightly proven veterans...we may keep one of them for size, but the other 2 will be dealt or bought out....at least that's what I'd do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

it is reported that the wolves have sold the #28 pick to the Knicks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

it is reported that the wolves have sold the #28 pick to the Knicks.

By who, and for how much?

SCF Rewards
    Country

well it was reported it was done but now it's not done, but very very close. Wolves #28 pick to Knicks for $3 million.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's a not a bad deal, but I'd rather we trade the #28 with the #6 for the #2 pick, personally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i do believe that is going to be their intentions^^^^^

and this wiz/wolves trade just became official.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

All I say is WOW! Looks like the 'Wolves are serious about building a contender after letting McHale go. Foye was an up and coming player, who lead the team in scoring after Big Al went down with that torn ACL, should be a stud in the Wizards line up. The are going to trade probably 2 of their 1st round picks to move up into the 2nd overall slot to grab either Ricky Rubio or Hasheem Thabeet come draft day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't like this trade for the Wizards. Foye and Miller are good role players...but that #5 pick is worth more than those two combined.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast