Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See champssportcards's Items on eBay

NAP LAJOIE/GINER BEAUMONT Dual SP LC CUT SIG 1/1 Pulled!!!

ginger beaumont, NOT giner OH MY GOODNESS!!! Box was sitting on my shelf for 2 weeks, made it to 1 hour left in my week long sale where boxes and packs were 20% off! I opened 4 random boxes 07/08 Sweet Spot basketball X 2(pulled a McGrady Sweet Spot Sigs rare auto, an 08/09 SPX Hockey box and pulled a flashback fabrics jersey auto Rod Langway so I opened the Legendary Cuts Box, got down to the last pack and BAM! Dual cut auto. Beaumont is the first player to EVER bat in a World Series!! I can't make out what is under the Beaumont, Help?
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76...tcards/nap.jpg
    Last edited by champssportcards; 06-27-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportsmem918's Items on eBay

I've never heard of either one of them but if one of them was the first batter in a W.S game then thats a nice cut!

BANNED

Country
    See xMCSPORTSCARDSx's Items on eBay

wow sick card. Ive heard of nap lajoie, i think he batted .426 one season!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoursanctuary33's Items on eBay

havent heard of nap lajoie? that surprises me, not that he was a part of anyone on this board's generation or anything. he was one of the first HOFers i heard of when i was younger. sick cut, if id pulled a lajoie auto i would have flipped.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See agold2121's Items on eBay

Holy Cow that may be the coolest pull I've ever seen, save for maybe the andrew Jackson/George Washington/Thomas Jefferson/Abe Lincoln Quad cut I saw on ebay. Congrats man awesome pull!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See champssportcards's Items on eBay

Smile

havent heard of nap lajoie? that surprises me, not that he was a part of anyone on this board's generation or anything. he was one of the first HOFers i heard of when i was younger. sick cut, if id pulled a lajoie auto i would have flipped.

I would have flipped but I'm 6'10" 350 and I would have hurt my self! I did freak out!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spenceman3's Items on eBay

Wow! That is an amazing card, congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikrac39's Items on eBay

Awesome card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jberry63093's Items on eBay

What a card...Lajoie was born/raised/lived near where I live now. Im very jealous!!! haha..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

NICE PULL!

Looks like the inscription says "Pitts Pirates 1899-06" (the years he played before going to the Braves)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast