Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

awesome stuff, especially that 4 patch auto. i would totally keep that error card. youre probably the only one out there with it. its just something unique.

id be really interested to hear about your difficulties being an overseas collector. i cant imagine how much youve paid in shipping, and all the other added costs. really neat.

also, thank you for posting updates to your collection. youre one of the few supercollectors it seems who really updates their collection here on the board!

Country
    See tommy2221race's Items on eBay

very nice collection, congrats on the honor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (3)
    Country
    Instagram:

awesome stuff, especially that 4 patch auto. i would totally keep that error card. youre probably the only one out there with it. its just something unique.

id be really interested to hear about your difficulties being an overseas collector. i cant imagine how much youve paid in shipping, and all the other added costs. really neat.

also, thank you for posting updates to your collection. youre one of the few supercollectors it seems who really updates their collection here on the board!

it was hard to get new items for my collection, a lot of sellers wont sent to germany. but a great member here Peter (Jaderock) offered me his help,so with his help i'm able to get something new from time to time. since keyshawn retired, there are no new cards. ebay ist the only place for me to get new stuff but about every 12-14days there is something i need or that is worth to pay the high shipping costs! so i'm glad to pick about 5 new cards a month for my collection!
    before Peter did that i paid a lot for shipping, so i stoped buying cards i have to pay more for shipping then for the item itself. if the shipping costs are about 5$ it was ok but a lot of sellers charged me 10,12-20$ for a single card, the worst thing is germany and usa have a contract that allows us sellers to send mail to germany for the same costs as inside usa.
    so i paid 15$ for shipping and received a letter stamped with 1.44$.

with Peters help i was able to get 2 new 1/1's for my collection

1997 Stadium Club Printing Plate Black

and 1998 Score Showcase One-of-One, i know more than one exist, saw a second on ebay a year ago but seller wont sell it to me!

i was able to get some rare inserts/parallels past week, so i will showcase them when i get them all!

last month was great with few nice additions for my collection!

thanks for watching!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice collection. If I find any of those 1/1 for you I will be sure to let you know.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (3)
    Country
    Instagram:

after a long time i received some nice new cards with this beauty, it was a hard fight but i got it!

this is a complete 2006 ultimate sigantures set

dual

quad

six

and the eight

i will make some scanns this weekend an show you guys all the new stuff i received the past 5 months!

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

great sigs...congrats on finishing the set!

SCF Rewards
    Country

it was hard to get new items for my collection, a lot of sellers wont sent to germany. but a great member here Peter (Jaderock) offered me his help,so with his help i'm able to get something new from time to time. since keyshawn retired, there are no new cards. ebay ist the only place for me to get new stuff but about every 12-14days there is something i need or that is worth to pay the high shipping costs! so i'm glad to pick about 5 new cards a month for my collection!
    before Peter did that i paid a lot for shipping, so i stoped buying cards i have to pay more for shipping then for the item itself. if the shipping costs are about 5$ it was ok but a lot of sellers charged me 10,12-20$ for a single card, the worst thing is germany and usa have a contract that allows us sellers to send mail to germany for the same costs as inside usa.
    so i paid 15$ for shipping and received a letter stamped with 1.44$.

with Peters help i was able to get 2 new 1/1's for my collection

1997 Stadium Club Printing Plate Black

and 1998 Score Showcase One-of-One, i know more than one exist, saw a second on ebay a year ago but seller wont sell it to me!

i was able to get some rare inserts/parallels past week, so i will showcase them when i get them all!

last month was great with few nice additions for my collection!

thanks for watching!

First off, AMAZING collection! Next, why won't the person sell you the other one of one Keyshawn? Is it because he collects him? Or just flat out won't ship to germany.

Also I have 8 printing plates of Keyshawn if interested.

There are 4 fronts and 4 backs of the same card. It is from the 1996 Edge The Candidates set. Card # 22.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (3)
    Country
    Instagram:

First off, AMAZING collection! Next, why won't the person sell you the other one of one Keyshawn? Is it because he collects him? Or just flat out won't ship to germany.

Also I have 8 printing plates of Keyshawn if interested.

There are 4 fronts and 4 backs of the same card. It is from the 1996 Edge The Candidates set. Card # 22.

won't ship to me or just for crazy rates 15-30$. some of them block all international bidders!

Country

aweosme stufff mman

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (3)
    Country
    Instagram:

working on a big update with my homepage and will present it also here, here is one card to showcase.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast