Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone ever been to a qualifying?

im soo excited im going to the qualifying on thursday for the sprint cup race on saturday. this will be my first time going and i was wondering what to expect. i hope i can get kaseys autograph there. anyone ever go to these?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I go to a race every year, and I'll usually go to qualifying. It's not always at the top of my list, because Thursday/Friday is usually the day for to scope out the souvenir trailers and get what I want before it's all gone by Sunday. Plus, the day of qualifying is usually the day the trailers start to post autograph session boards. You'll wanna look out for those, because if a driver is signing that weekend at their souvenir trailer, they'll put up a little white marker board with all the info on it (when the signing is, if you need a ticket, when tickets are handed out, how many autographs, etc).

Also, hate to burst your bubble, but Kasey never signs at his trailer. The only time I've ever got his autograph was when he came up here for local races.

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh cool thanks for all the useful info. and yea you bursted my bubble haha. oh well i suppose theres still some chance ill get it, mabey if i try real hard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, sorry about that. But, you never know. Maybe since he's with Petty now Petty has convinced him to do some autograph sessions?

Also, a good place to check for autograph signings the week of the race is on Jayski's Appearances page....

http://jayski.com/pages/appear.htm

He'll add more and more as the week approaches.

In fact, here's one that might interest you....

Kasey Kahne is scheduled to make an appearance on behalf of Budweiser at the Kroger store in Indianapolis, Indiana on Thursday, July 23, 2009 from 12:00 - 2:00pm local time. Store address is; 5718 Crawfordsville Road, Indianapolis, IN.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kasey does sign at his trailer, I got an autograph at martinsville couple of years ago, so there is hope

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kasey does sign at his trailer, I got an autograph at martinsville couple of years ago, so there is hope

Really? I've never seen him sign. And from talking with people in other autograph lines, he never does. But that's cool....maybe you can get his auto after all, griffey!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, sorry about that. But, you never know. Maybe since he's with Petty now Petty has convinced him to do some autograph sessions?

Also, a good place to check for autograph signings the week of the race is on Jayski's Appearances page....

http://jayski.com/pages/appear.htm

He'll add more and more as the week approaches.

In fact, here's one that might interest you....

Kasey Kahne is scheduled to make an appearance on behalf of Budweiser at the Kroger store in Indianapolis, Indiana on Thursday, July 23, 2009 from 12:00 - 2:00pm local time. Store address is; 5718 Crawfordsville Road, Indianapolis, IN.

yea ill definately check that site out, but indy is about 4 and a half hours from me and i dont really have the money for that trip right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really? I've never seen him sign. And from talking with people in other autograph lines, he never does. But that's cool....maybe you can get his auto after all, griffey!

hey this is good news then! i have heard both ends of the story from different people so i guess it will be a toss up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Ive been to qualifying 3 seperate times at Michigan-all were very fun-its more laid back than the race-i had a blast everytime!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive been to qualifying 3 seperate times at Michigan-all were very fun-its more laid back than the race-i had a blast everytime!!

very cool glad to hear its a fun time. where are the vendors and trailors located exactly? like i said ive never actually been to a raqce just watched them on tv so dont laugh haha.

i think i found my ace in teh hole to meet kasey, a very nice and helpful member contacted me and said that on the same day as qualifying kasey kahne will be at a jewel osco signing autographs from 1030 till 2 so i will definately be making a stop there on the way to get his auto and mabey take a picture with him! ill start a show and tell thread if i get him to sign my handcrafted and painted #9 wood plaque.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast