Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lupe Fans?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lupe Fans?

So I'm on youtube and listening to Shining Down....and I can NOT wait for Lasers to come out. I've thought his first album would be hard to top...but I loved the Cool. But man hearing Shining Down, I think this one may be one of my favorites. I love when Lupe and Matthew Santos get together. Everyone of their songs has been amazing!

If you haven't heard it yet:

Anyone else out there waiting?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (61)
    Country

I'm a fan of his. This is my first time hearing this song and it sounds really sick! His lyrics are amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea he has a really cool trailer for the album with some pretty sick poetry.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (61)
    Country

My favorites are superstar and Hip Hop saved my life.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love anything he does with Matthew Santos.

Also big fans of:
    Little Weapon(one of the best intros ever), Streets On fire, Put You on Game, The Instrumental, The Emporers Soundtrack

The man is just so original with his music. I wish we had more guys out there like him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

Sounds 2 much like kanye

and kanye sucks.

Blog Entries
    Country

good stuff, big Lupe fan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (61)
    Country

Yeah i'm not liking the autotune

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eh thats the first time he's used it. And considering they are both from Chicago and Kanye gave him his big break. Still nice beat and better lyrics

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jberry63093's Items on eBay

Lupe is incredible, I've been blasting this song for about a month now. I kinda like the way he incorporates the autotune, he's mocking it. After the autotune he straight out says that if you autotune your music, you'll hear the fat lady sing (In harsher terms), obviously meaning that you're all done. He's just using autotune to point out a fact that it's killing today's music, which I think should be applauded. This album is going to be incredible, I'm predicting it to be his best yet, and I just cannot wait!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast