Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone buying the UFC e-Topps?

I would love to pick me up a GSP one, but im out of money haha!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See caltek26's Items on eBay

i bought 4 of each...but we wont know till next week on monday if we are allocated any...thats how it goes with etopps...you can purchase 10 and only get allocated 2 so im hoping i get them all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought 2 of each. The Hendo card looks great. This is my first eTopps purchase. We placed our orders pretty quickly, so hopefully we're all going to get what we wanted. I haven't been collecting again for long but I literally just found out about eTopps. I'm guessing that it slips under the radar of most collectors?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i feel the same im hopin after they are allocated sales will be good on ebay. there have been cards that i requested 5 copys of the card and only got 1 so im hopin i get them all.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesrudy380's Items on eBay

I hope to get one of each as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

hey guys,

i was away from a computer all day today with work. if anyone gets an extra and will sell them to me, I would love one of each. Please pm me!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

if anyone gets a GSP, you know who to come to ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See themkygod's Items on eBay

This was my first eTopps purchase as well.

What determines how many cards you get allocated? Does the amount you order or how early you order have any affect?

It would be cool if eTopps had a counter of how much quantity they have left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

when they have their autos available they are live once they are sold out thats it it will no longer apear available. I have no idea how the allocations worked...i believe since there are probley hundred orders or so at once it does depend on when you got in...there has been times that 10 minutes into the realease it is already to late. but with these there was no lagging and it appeared to go fast so the site most likey didnt have the activity it has during some hard to get cards like the presidents and so forth.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See themkygod's Items on eBay

Yeah, its always a good sign when a site doesn't lag.

I wonder what happens if by Monday, there are still cards that haven't been bought up? Do they have to allocate EVERY card before the order goes through and they tell you if you got the cards or not?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast