Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading for 1955 Topps All American FB

I'm looking to trade for any 1955 Topps All American FB cards that are available. CMB and PM me for a faster reply.
    Thanks,
    Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

pretty sure i have an extra george sauer, will have to check tomorrow- if you need it, let me know- have any dupes from this set?
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can use the Sauer, if you have an extra. Sorry, no dupes, I've just started trying to collect them. Not many out there to get though. Thanks for the look and I'll be waiting to hear back from you soon.
    Andy

pretty sure i have an extra george sauer, will have to check tomorrow- if you need it, let me know- have any dupes from this set?
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, i know i have an extra one- is condition a big deal for you? I upgraded mine, which is why I have one available
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jr531's Items on eBay

Got 55 Topps A/A

Got the Hamilton(9),Bershak(7), Kimbrough(2), Pinckert (4)and Grayson (5). Conditions vary from VG to Ex+

Looking for 48-53 football, 72 SP Football, EX+ 61-67 Cowboys or 61 Fleer Football in return.

Less than 20 posts so cant PM you. Email address is [email protected] for anyone interested.

Johnny

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed, no condition isn't that important. They are hard enough to find, so I'm not going to be picky at all. Just LMK,
    Andy

ok, i know i have an extra one- is condition a big deal for you? I upgraded mine, which is why I have one available
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Johnny, OK here are the only vintage FB I have for trade:

LMK if we can work something out.

Got the Hamilton(9),Bershak(7), Kimbrough(2), Pinckert (4)and Grayson (5). Conditions vary from VG to Ex+

Looking for 48-53 football, 72 SP Football, EX+ 61-67 Cowboys or 61 Fleer Football in return.

Less than 20 posts so cant PM you. Email address is [email protected] for anyone interested.

Johnny

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jr531's Items on eBay

Johnny, OK here are the only vintage FB I have for trade:

LMK if we can work something out.

Wish I could help you out, but the 56's you have is a set I have already completed. Good luck on the 55's.

Johnny

SCF Rewards
    Country

No problem, thanks anyway.......

Wish I could help you out, but the 56's you have is a set I have already completed. Good luck on the 55's.

Johnny

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, found the sauer- looking for hits to my vintage need list- can you give me a list, with #s, of the vintage fb stuff youve got to trade?
    Thanks
    Ed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast