Welcome to Sports Card Forum

The Ultimate for Everything Sports and Non-Sports Cards

•  » Are you interested in Sports and Non-Sports Cards
  •  » Looking for a tool to track your collections?
  •  » Need addresses to request for Autographs?
  •  » Want to know about Shows coming to your area?

...then you have come to the right place!

Sports Card Forum can do all of this and much more!!!

Register an account for FREE right now!

Or If you are already a Member, Please log in at the Top/Right of this page!

SCF Liaison

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Press Pass At The Nationals

Press Pass Inc. brings back their popular box redemption programs to The National Sports Collectors Convention at the I-X Center in Cleveland, OH, July 29 -August 2. Collectors purchase a hobby box of 2009 Press Pass Eclipse, Premium, or Stealth NASCAR trading cards from a dealer at the show and bring the box to the Press Pass booth (#1041). Collectors then open the box with a Press Pass representative and share their opinions on the product. Upon completion, collectors receive a blind-wrapped foil pack that will contain one autograph or dual memorabilia card from a wide variety of popular drivers such as Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards, and Mark Martin.

New for 2009 is a daily “box wars” promotion involving the most upscale release in NASCAR trading card history: Press Pass Showcase. Collectors can bring their 3-pack Showcase boxes to the Press Pass booth each day at the designated time for a group box break (Wed. 7:00p, Thurs. & Fri. 2:00p, Sat. 12:00p & 2:00p). At each “box wars” session, collectors will vie for exclusive “1 of 1” race-used memorabilia cards (1 winner per session) plus be entered into a drawing for an unbelievable grand prize of a limited edition NASCAR 50th Anniversary Lithograph signed by 34 of NASCAR’s 50 greatest drivers. The lithograph, which measures 25” x 39” and has an estimated value of over $5,000, will be on display at the booth. The winner of the lithograph will be chosen on Saturday immediately after the 2:00 box break.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

2. Check out Vault Card Club

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I also heard PP2 boxes qualify for the free 'bonus pack' at the end...hopefully that's true, b/c I'll probably scoop up a couple of PP2 boxes, just because they'll be the cheapest out of those listed, haha. Maybe I'll get lucky and hit a nice Jimmie for free! Can't wait!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See keeb1995's Items on eBay

I thought that you could win that from ShowCase as well (NASCAR 50th Anniversary Lithograph ) as a redemption right from the box?

Brennan

SCF Liaison

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is a redemption in the box...there's more than 1...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See keeb1995's Items on eBay

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought that was a 1/1. Thanks for the info. That would be cool to win though. Lots of awesome sigs on there.

Brennan