Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See primo808*123's Items on eBay

I got a question on a COA for a signed baseball

I recently won an auction on an auto ball by whitey ford and the advertisement mentions the COA and has a pic of the ball on a psa/dna authenticity letter. the pic was so small that I couldnt read it but now that I won it I downloaded the pic and blew it up, and the letter mentions a lot of 19 baseball cards and there is no mention of any ball.
    I immediately contacted the seller and asked for some verification on the COA for the ball, I hope he answers soon but the way I feel right now that is not what he was advertised and I did'nt pay for it yet either and am not planning on paying for something that was falsely advertised. I am enclosing some pics tell me what you guys think on this one gang...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

Sounds like he gipped you...maybe not though just wait for his response

SCF Rewards
    Country

yah i am gonna wait for his response no doubt but i am kinda miffed that the letter was'nt correct to the item he is selling. as far as getting gipped, i did'nt pay for it yet and wont pay for this until i get satisfied on the COA.
    by falsely advertising this item he would look dumb trying to justify his side of deal in an ebay dispute imo..

SCF Rewards
    Country

has anybody had an experience like this before? i hope this kind of thing is not a common occurance. to be honest this is the 1st time it ever happened to me..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Dont pay till you are happy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

oxxon i totally agree bro. the seller just emailed me and acknowledge that it was the wrong LOA/COA and said he will find the correct one and email a pic of it so i am waiting for that to happen before i pay for it..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Wait before pay! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

He had to jip you. That doesn't even look like his signature.

Country

the James Spence signature doesn't even look real...Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See thirdshiftradio's Items on eBay

He had to jip you. That doesn't even look like his signature.

I hate to say this but I agree with Jeter+ArodfAN....That particular sig does not look good to me. I own two of his sigs and am attaching them for you to reciew and make your own judgement.

This is my auto'd jersey w/ TriStar authenticity

An upper deck pack pulled auto 05 UD Hall of Fame

I am no autograph expert, but the sig on that ball does not give me a good feeling personally. Adam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast