Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Anyone looking for Josh Reed RC's?

Anyone looking for Josh Reed RC's? I have:

2002 Topps Chrome
    2002 Donruss
    2002 Fleer Premium Star Ruby 087/100

SCF Rewards

Ya I am....I have a William Green Fleer Hot Prospects Jersey Brown for trade....BV 25 I would take the Chrome Reed and something else for the Green...Like on other GU or something...Do you have a Nice Stallworth or Portis or Lelie card you could throw in....

Clay

SCF Rewards

Dude, check my site. i got pics up too. Go to the fleer premium. got all those guys

SCF Rewards

Ok if you hang on long enough we can work something out tonight so I can mail w/ all of my other deals ok

SCF Rewards

ok. not too long though. gotta go to bed

SCF Rewards

Ok I would be interested in these cards Ramsey UD Ovation RC, Topps Chrome Josh Reed, Donruss Roy Williams and McCown, Ramsey, Ricky Williams or McNabb Fleer Prem. Team jerseys...

I could trade you a UD 2001 Rod Garner Rookie Gear Red Jersey BV30 and the William Green Hot Prospects jersey BV 25 and a UD Sweet Spot Reche Caldwell Jersey for this stuff....Let me know and email me directly at [email protected]

SCF Rewards

Dude, i'll get back to you tomorrow. i gotta get to bed

SCF Rewards

Ok

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in the 2002 Topps Chrome Reed, bv 15 $, would trade for a 1998 Moss Finest with the protector on it still, bv $15, even up trade.

Also somewhat interested in your fleer Premium Reed, BV $20. Could be interested in your Ricky Williams Fleer Premium Jersey. Please take a look at my web page and see if there is anything you like there.

I also have a 2001 Pacific PS Titanium Post Season Cris Carter jersey BV $12 that I would be willing to trade. It is not listed on my web page. I also have a 1989 Score Cris Carter for trade too.

Thanks,
    Neal