Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Anybody need 1998 Bowman Chrome or 1998 Fleer Ultra?

I have a bunch of cards from these 2 sets that I'm willing to either trade or sell.

I have almost all the cards in Chrome minus Moss and Green.

I have almost all the cards in Ultra minus the Green and Taylor.

If you are looking for any cards from these sets either send me a PM or post here.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

BANNED

Country

do you have any peyton mannings you can trade me?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by goingwild18
    do you have any peyton mannings you can trade me?

I have the Ultra and Bowman Chrome Peyton Manning but I'm only looking to sell them.

The only one's I won't trade besides the 2 Mannings are the Moss Ultra and Fred Taylor Bowman Chrome.

Everybody else (that I have) I'm looking to trade (mainly for baseball).

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

pwaldo - Interested in your Chrome Shaun Williams, Ryan Leaf and Jammi German. LMK if you have them and what you want for them.

Thanks,
    Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    pwaldo - Interested in your Chrome Shaun Williams, Ryan Leaf and Jammi German. LMK if you have them and what you want for them.

Thanks,
    Tim

I know I have the Ryan Leaf Chrome but I cann't find it for some reason. I've been looking for it and couldn't come up with it.

I'll keep looking its just that I didn't want you to panic and think I'm not going to see this. Don't worry I'm a mod and will be able to see posts in here.

BTW I got the payment for your autograph cards. Thanks

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Originally posted by pwaldo
    I know I have the Ryan Leaf Chrome but I cann't find it for some reason. I've been looking for it and couldn't come up with it.

I'll keep looking its just that I didn't want you to panic and think I'm not going to see this. Don't worry I'm a mod and will be able to see posts in here.

BTW I got the payment for your autograph cards. Thanks

Thanks, football trading is always very active and it appears to fall down a lot and get buried.

Thanks for letting me know about the payment. I'll be on the lookout for the cards!

Tim

BANNED

Country

i will pay you $9 for both of them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    Thanks, football trading is always very active and it appears to fall down a lot and get buried.

Thanks for letting me know about the payment. I'll be on the lookout for the cards!

Tim

Don't worry Tim.

I check the boards with the "view new posts" so I'll see all the new posts no matter if they are on the first or second page.

goingwild18: The Ultra books at $30 and the Chrome books at $35. So I'm going to be looking for at least $30 for both of them. I'm not in a rush to unload my Manning cards seeing as how he has a bright future so unless its a great offer I'll probably pass.

BTW I also have a TSC, Topps Season Opener, and UD Choice Rookie Card of Manning. The TSC and UD Choice cards I could move for cheap if your interested in them.

BANNED

Country

ok, would u trade for either one of the manning rookies, or how about $9 for one of them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by goingwild18
    ok, would u trade for either one of the manning rookies, or how about $9 for one of them?

No I really don't need to trade them. Like I said since I'm not in a hurry right now to move them so I don't need to trade them. Maybe later down the road I will but not now. I'd have to get $15 (US dollars) to move one of them or $30 (US dollars) for both of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast