Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See goalpucks's Items on eBay

Does Kilig still hang here?

kilig and I had a deal going a long time ago. I sent him about $60 in Bure cards for a meezly $30-$40 worth of cards in return. I never received my cards. When I contacted him about this he said his computer had gone down and that he'd mail the cards first thing in the morning. That was over a month ago, still no cards. Anyone else have any problems dealing with this person? If you get this Kilig please respond about our trade. I hate making bad names of people if they dont deserve it.

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lordoffuzz's Items on eBay

Seems there are a lot of shady characters around here.

SCF Rewards

unfortunatly...maybe I'm just in a ratting out mood after that loss with neverthatt. I'm more scepticale of everyone now. I had too much trust in people before. I still enjoy this board however and I know the majority of the people on here are honest traders. I'd like to tell all of you honest traders "thank you, for keeping this hobby enjoyable"

SCF Rewards

dont count on getting your cards, he burned me in a worse way, after getting to know him for awhile (I talked to him for over a month and THOUGHT I knew him) I let him use my ebay ID to buy a few Bure cards, well he got me a few Negatives and now I am suspended from ebay....

SCF Rewards

I also made 2 trades with him that went smooth and then a 3rd, but he never sent those cards

SCF Rewards

ouch....man I'm sorry ville. Anyone know how to notify a mod? I think one person getting screwed by someone is enough evidence to report them..let alone two. I would prefer he didn't come back to this board and dupe someone new.

SCF Rewards
    See tinman92678's Items on eBay

Goal... a quick way to see if he is still posting here is to click on the members link at the top of the page and look for his screen name and see when he posted last....... that might give you an idea as to if hes still a member here or not..... just a suggestion....

SCF Rewards

I HIGHLY doubt he's posting, I sent him a nasty email (as he deserved) and havent heard from him since, theres another poster on here though, Niko something that I guess knows him, there from the same town

SCF Rewards

Thanks for the tip mets. The last time he posted was on June 19th. I just want everyone to know that incase he comes back..take caution in dealing with him.

SCF Rewards
    See tinman92678's Items on eBay

Youre very welcome.... Good luck to you in the future....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast